The Colorado Springs set is made from aluminum framing along with a comfortable but powerful combination of Textilene and Quickdry foam to ensure years of use- even with the unpredictable weather. You can relax knowing that your Colorado Springs lounge set won’t stay wet for hours, even days.
Textilene is a PVC coated woven polyester, formulated to withstand the most severe weather conditions as well as wear and tear for many years of outdoor use- all with minimal maintenance needed! Quickdry foam has been specifically designed for outdoor use, unlike normal foam, Quickdry foam drains water quickly allowing cushions to dry faster and prevent mould growth.
- Weather-resistant, Quickdry foam cushions.
- framing with a white powder coating.
- Light Aluminium Grey Textline cushions included.
- Metal tray/cover on some modules to keep drinks and accessories level and stable.
- 31.0600 Armchair with metal arm tray/cover – Dimensions: 87cm x 85cm x 68cm.
- 31.0301 Left two-seater seat with metal arm tray/cover – Dimensions: 160cm x 83.5cm x 80cm.
- 31.0302 Right two-seater seat with metal arm tray/cover – Dimensions: 160cm x 83.5cm x 80cm.
- 31.0303 Fabric covered table with metal arm tray/cover – Dimensions: 86.5cm x 86.5cm x 43.5cm.
- 31.0604 Corner seat/element – Dimensions: 83.5cm x 83.5cm x 80cm.
- 31.0605 Middle seat/element – Dimensions: 67.5cm x 83.5cm x 80cm.
- 31.0606 Fabric covered footstool – Dimensions: 65cm x 65cm x 43.5cm
- 31.0607 2 x White aluminium round tables
- Table one dimensions: 52cm x 51cm
- Table two dimensions: 44cm x 44cm
Tuindeco International B.V.
Why Timber Kit Buildings?
Timber Kit Buildings uses only the highest quality timber and materials for their buildings, ensuring they are built to last.
Whether you need a garden shed, home office, or a playhouse for your children, Timber Kit Buildings have something for everyone’s specific needs.
Timber Kit Buildings offers competitive pricing on all their products, making it an affordable option for customers looking for a high-quality timber building.
The team at Timber Kit Buildings prides themselves on exceptional customer service, ensuring you have a positive experience from start to finish.
We are confident in offering exceptional customer support and assistance to help you with any questions or issues regarding your purchase. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced with our products, and we don’t hesitate to provide specialist guidelines to ensure your satisfaction. Whether it’s information about building permission, missing parts, or issues with an item, we are always there to help.
Our specialists are available to provide an even more personalised experience. By contacting us through the chat feature on our website, they will help you choose the ideal products for your specific requirements. We are committed to the highest quality cabins, which is why we proudly offer a 5-10-year anti-rot warranty for our products. Choose us with confidence – we’re here to help.
We are here to help you get your product delivered to anywhere in Ireland, even to those hardly accessible areas. If you have any concerns before making the purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our team of professionals takes care of your delivery from start to finish, using a truck up to 10 meters long. Your product is unloaded and placed in a safe and convenient area for easy installation and arrives in a weatherproof flat pack.
We pride ourselves on delivering products that are in stock within 2-4 weeks and our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible.