Selma Gazebo Log Cabin 5.78m x 3.50mSKU: 40.0898
Selma Log Cabin Gazebo features an enclosed cabin of 1.58m x 3.50m, perfect for storage or a mini bar area.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Selma Log Cabin Gazebo can be installed with the canopy to the left or right of the cabin.
The Selma Log Cabin Gazebo features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs.
- Conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Single, three quarter glazed door.
- One double glazed opening window.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Side Canopy and gazebo area with balustrades.
- Instruction manual.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards.
- Overall Dimensions: 5.78m x 3.50m.
- Building Footprint: 5.58m x 3.30m.
- Enclosed cabin: 1.58m x 3.50m.
- Cabin Internal Dimensions: 1.3m x 3.22m.
- Ridge Height: 2.79m.
- Eaves Height: 2.51m.
- Door Height (including frame): 1.85m.
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
5.78m x 3.50m
5.60m x 3.60m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
95cm x 185cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.