Modern Extra Log Cabin 5.20m x 2.60mSKU: 40.0789
Contemporary storage shed with side shelter.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The flat roof 28mm Extra Modern Log Cabin adds a contemporary feel to any garden. Featuring a useful side porch supported by two posts, position to the left or right to suit all garden designs. The roof has a slight pitch to it but this is obscured by the bargeboards and give the impression the roof is totally flat.
The Extra Modern Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Side porch supported by two posts
- Quality door fittings
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.20m x 2.60m + 2.0m
- Including the canopy overall dimensions: 5.20 x 2.60m
- Building Footprint: 3.10m x 2.50m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.04m x 2.44m
- Height: 2.30m
- Side Porch: 1.95m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.40m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown spruce timber throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 14% moisture content
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
5.20m x 2.60m
3.10m x 2.50m
320cm + 200cm
3.04m x 2.44m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
143cm x 199cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.