Lilou Log Cabin 8.20m x 4.90mSKU: 40.0888
A very unusual and stunning addition to your garden. The Lilou is made from 40mm thick logs and double glazing and is designed for entertainment with a recessed summerhouse area of 3.98m x 2.75m.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A grand focal point for any outdoor space, the Lilou Log Cabin features a side gazebo area and large canopy, great for outdoor dining with friends.
The Lilou Log Cabin features as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- Double full height glazed doors
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability
- One opening window
- Side Gazebo
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazed
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 8.20m x 4.90m
- Building Footprint: 8.00m x 4.88m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.70m x 2.47m
- Cabin area: 3.98m x 2.75m
- Gazebo Width: 4.20m
- Ridge Height: 2.28m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce timber throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins over 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 5m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
8.20m x 4.90m
8.00m x 4.88m
3.74m x 2.74m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
155cm x 188cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.