Ingmar Log Cabin 3.80m x 3.80mSKU: 40.0600
Log Cabin features double doors, a single opening window, and a small front canopy.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Perfect as a garden summerhouse or garden bar.
A great alternative to panelled garden buildings, impress your friends with a log cabin summerhouse!
The Ingmar Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Opening window
- Front canopy
- Quality door and window fittings
- Roofing felt
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.80m x 3.00m
- Building Footprint: 3.62m x 2.82m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.56m x 2.56m
- Ridge Height: 2.48m
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang/Canopy: 0.80m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- 14% moisture content
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 4m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
3.80m x 3.00m + 0.80m
3.62m x 2.82m
300cm + 80cm
3.56m x 2.56m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
164cm x 192cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.