Gitte Log Cabin 2.60m x 2.60mSKU: 40.0191
The Gitte Log Cabin features double outward opening doors.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Gitte Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Wind and watertight connections
- Double doors
- Front canopy
- Quality door fittings
- Stainless steel doorstep
- Real glass
- Roofing felt
- Instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 2.60m x 2.60m
- Building Footprint: 2.40m x 2.40m
- Internal Dimensions: 2.34m x 2.34m
- Ridge Height: 2.41m
- Eaves Height: 1.96m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.94m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang/Canopy: 0.70m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce is used throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
When fitting roof tile profile boards we strongly recommend you order the wide wind stops. The colour of the gutter planks and wind stops may vary.
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regulary every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
2.60m x 2.60m + 0.70m
2.40m x 2.40m
260cm + 70cm
2.40m x 2.40m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
150cm x 199cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.