Asmund Log Cabin 3.00m x 3.00mSKU: 40.0723
Asmund Corner Log Cabin is an extremely popular model designed to slot perfectly into any corner of the garden.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This cabin is also available in 40mm logs with double glazing – please see the Emma corner log Cabin.
A firm favourite from our corner range and one of our very best sellers.
The Asmund Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Roofing felt
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the 45 degree connections)
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3m x 3m
- Internal Dimensions: 2.74m x 2.74m
- Building Footprint: 2.8m x 2.8m
- Ridge Height: 2.50m
- Eaves Height: 2.11m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.15m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 14% moisture content
- 10-year anti-rot promise
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
3.00m x 3.00m
2.80m x 2.80m
2.74m x 2.74m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
134cm x 190cm
2 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.