Wagon 600 Log Cabin 6.00m x 2.37cm
Save: €2,335.33 (23%)
Ideal as a Garden office, Summerhouse or accommodation.
The Wagon 600 features as standard:
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- Floor and Roof cladding has a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- Inner laminated and curved trusses
- Double Glazed
- Two Opening windows – tilt and turn.
- Two fixed window.
- Half glazed door.
- Substantial painted Metal wheels, axles and supports
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for level positioning.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the timber subframe
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy duty construction.
- Access steps.
- Single door.
- High quality window and door fittings.
- Torx screws as standard including torx bits.
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
- ALL is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
This product is actually hugely over engineered with metal brackets, 90 degree brackets and plates, all of which is unnecessary in the UK market but does display the massive quality you will receive on order as this is designed for Germany and Holland.
Only for static use and props must be used all the time.
Door and windows can be placed in any position as required at the point of installation.
Dimensions of the Wagon – 600:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.40 x 6.04m
- Ridge Height: 3.19m – (Height with wheels on)
- Eaves Height: 1.85m
- 19mm cladding – Untreated Spruce
- 19mm Roof and floor
- Roof overhang to the side: +-5cm
- Roof overhang front: +-15cm
- Roof overhang rear: +-15cm
- Center of supporting pins – 184cm x 373cm
- Diameter of wheels: +-650mm
- Height from Chassis to centre of the spindle of the wheels: +-325mm
- Frame Depth: 45mm
Some customers like to use our felt shingles on this building. These will certainly enhance the roof. BUT, you will require 9 packs and you must make sure you have the felt layer underneath. We also recommend the use of Felt shingle Glue when applying shingles with this low roof pitch.
Supplied untreated to enable you to finish to the standard you require with insulation, panelling, lining, painting etc.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width
Log cabins up to 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height
Over 2.5m Height
6.00m x 2.37cm
|Log Cabin Thickness
|Rooms / Areas
88cm x 185cm
2 (Fixed) + 2 (Can Be Opened)
Why Timber Kit Buildings?
Timber Kit Buildings uses only the highest quality timber and materials for their buildings, ensuring they are built to last.
Whether you need a garden shed, home office, or a playhouse for your children, Timber Kit Buildings have something for everyone’s specific needs.
Timber Kit Buildings offers competitive pricing on all their products, making it an affordable option for customers looking for a high-quality timber building.
The team at Timber Kit Buildings prides themselves on exceptional customer service, ensuring you have a positive experience from start to finish.
We are confident in offering exceptional customer support and assistance to help you with any questions or issues regarding your purchase. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced with our products, and we don’t hesitate to provide specialist guidelines to ensure your satisfaction. Whether it’s information about building permission, missing parts, or issues with an item, we are always there to help.
Our specialists are available to provide an even more personalised experience. By contacting us through the chat feature on our website, they will help you choose the ideal products for your specific requirements. We are committed to the highest quality cabins, which is why we proudly offer a 5-10-year anti-rot warranty for our products. Choose us with confidence – we’re here to help!
We are here to help you get your product delivered to anywhere in Ireland, even to those hardly accessible areas. If you have any concerns before making the purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our team of professionals takes care of your delivery from start to finish, using a truck up to 10 meters long. Your product is unloaded and placed in a safe and convenient area for easy installation and arrives in a weatherproof flat pack.
We pride ourselves on delivering products that are in stock within 2-4 weeks and our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible.