Gypsy Caravan XL 2.40m x 8.20mSKU: 40.0177
Our Shepherd Hut – Gypsy Caravan XL featuring the same traditional design as our Gypsy Caravan measures to an overall size of 8.20m x 2.40m
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Shepherd Hut – Gypsy Caravan XL features as standard:
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- ALL is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
- Floor and Roof cladding has a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- Inner laminated and curved trusses.
- Four fixed windows, the side windows can be moved to your placement during installation.
- One opening window.
- Double Glazed windows.
- Double half glazed doors.
- High quality window and door fittings.
- Double opening porch gates – double action hinge for bi folding and ease of access. The spring can be tensioned as required by means of pins supplied.
- Substantial painted Metal wheels, axles and supports.
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for level positioning.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the timber subframe.
- This product is actually hugely over engineered with metal brackets, 90-degree brackets and plates, all of which is unnecessary in the UK market but does display the massive quality you will receive on order as this is designed for Germany and Holland.
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy-duty construction.
- Access steps.
- Supplied with standard roofing felt.
- Torx screws as standard including torx bits.
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
- Only for static use and props must be used all the time.
Dimensions of the Shepherd Hut – Gypsy Caravan XL:
- Overall Dimensions: 8.20m x 2.40m.
- Wall Dimensions: 6.9m x 2.40m.
- Front Porch: 1.22m
- Ridge Height: 3.26m – (Height with wheels on).
- Eaves Height: 1.96m.
- 19mm cladding – Untreated spruce.
- 19mm Roof and floorboards.
- Roof Overhang sides: +-5cm.
- Roof overhang front: +-16cm.
- Roof overhang back: +-15cm.
Our customers prefer to use our felt shingles on this particular building. In order to cover the roof you will require five packs together with felt shingle glue for applying. Please ensure you have a layer of felt underneath.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
3.00m x 2.00m
2.82m x 1.82m
2.76m x 1.76m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
85cm x 193cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.