Western Wagon 1.86m x 4.33mSKU: 40.0154
This cabin is inspired by the covered wagons used in 19th century America.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Western Wagon Features as Standard:
- 28mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- ALL is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
- Floor and Roof cladding has a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- Inner laminated and curved trusses.
- Three fixed windows.
- One opening window.
- Double Glazed windows.
- Single fully glazed door.
- Substantial painted Metal wheels, axles and supports.
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for level positioning.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the timber subframe.
- This product is actually hugely over engineered with metal brackets, 90-degree brackets and plates, all of which is unnecessary in the UK market but does display the massive quality you will receive on order as this is designed for Germany and Holland.
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy-duty construction.
- Access steps.
- Supplied with roof shingles as standard.
- High quality window and door fittings.
- Torx screws as standard including torx bits.
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
- Only for static use and props must be used all the time.
Dimensions of the Western Wagon:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.03m x 4.33m.
- Internal Dimensions: 1.97m x 3.40m.
- Porch Dimensions: 2.03m x 0.80m.
- Ridge Height: 2.70m – (Height with wheels on).
- Internal Height: 2050mm.
- 28mm wall cladding – Untreated spruce.
- 19mm Roof and floorboards.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
3.00m x 2.00m
2.82m x 1.82m
2.76m x 1.76m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
85cm x 193cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.