Victoria Log Cabin 4.10m x 3.00mSKU: 40.7360
Modern in design, the Victoria Log Cabin is made from 58mm thick wall logs and toughened double glazing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 58mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Fully glazed double door
- Four panoramic windows
- Toughened double glazing
- Quality door and window fittings
- Standard foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Instruction manual
- Overall Dimensions: 4.10m x 3.00m
- Building Footprint: 3.90m x 2.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.78m x 2.68m
- Ridge Height: 2.43m
- Front Eaves Height: 2.36m
- Back Eaves Height: 2.30m
- Door Height (including frame): 2.03m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Slow grown Spruce.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- Dutch Standards.
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width|
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth|
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height|
Under 2.5m Height
4.10m x 3.00m
3.90m x 2.80m
|Log Cabin Thickness|
|Rooms / Areas|
160cm x 198cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.