Tane Log Cabin 4.80m x 3.50mSKU: 40.0899
Tane Log Cabin is the perfect size for a home office or all year around the summerhouse.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tane Log Cabin features an asymmetrical apex roof, these roof types are often seen as traditional – Similar to that of the old barn roof style, the asymmetrical roof will add a rustic twist to the log cabin.
The Tane Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs.
- Conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Double door.
- Three opening windows.
- Asymmetrical apex roof design.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt.
- Standard foundation beams.
- Fixing kit and instructions.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards.
- Overall Dimensions: 4.8m x 3.5m
- Building Footprint: 4.6m x 3.3m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.52m x 3.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.79m
- Front Eaves Height: 2.50m
- Rear Eaves Height: 2.05m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.85m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Slow grown Spruce.
- 5% Finger Joints in-wall logs.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- Dutch Standards.
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
4.80m x 3.50m
4.52m x 3.22m
4.60m x 3.50m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
160cm x 185cm
3 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.