Shannon Log Cabin 4.50m x 2.50mSKU: 40.7353
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Shannon Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double half glazed door
- Two opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows
- Standard roofing felt
- Standard foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 2.50m
- Building Footprint: 4.30m x 2.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.22m x 2.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.39m
- Eaves Height: 2.11m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Slow grown Spruce.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- Dutch Standards.
We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far more superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin. Ordinary felt will last two – three years. Shingles will last for at least 15 years and it is unlikely you will ever need to replace them.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width|
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth|
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height|
Under 2.5m Height
4.50m x 2.50m
4.30m x 2.30m
4.22m x 2.22m
|Log Cabin Thickness|
|Rooms / Areas|
160cm x 185cm
1 (Fixed), 2 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.