Meaghan Log Cabin 4.50m x 4.50mSKU: 40.7286
40mm double glazed Meaghan Log Cabin measures 4.50m x 4.50m and is below 2.50m in height.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Meaghan Log cabin is of a transverse apex design with double doors and single opening window to each side of the doors. Double glazed and with substantial 40mm logs this log cabin could be used as a small garden office with the application of insulation in both the roof and floor.
The Meaghan Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Transverse apex Design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 4.50m
- Building Footprint: 4.30m x 4.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.22m x 4.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.43m
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- 5% Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 5m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
4.50m x 4.50m
4.30m x 4.30m
4.22m x 4.22m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
162cm x 188cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.