Klair Log Cabin 3.00m x 2.40mSKU: 40.0575
Klair curved roof log cabin adds a quirky feature for your garden.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Klair curved roof log cabin is not only suitable for storage of garden items but also provides a lovely garden retreat as well as an interesting summerhouse for your garden.
The Klair Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Wind and watertight connections
- Double doors
- Quality door fittings
- Roofing felt
- Instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.0m x 2.40m
- Building Footprint: 2.80m x 2.20m
- Internal Dimensions: 2.74m x 2.14m
- Overall Height: 2.34m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang: 0.20m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce is used throughout
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- 14% moisture content
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regulary every 2 – 3 years
Due to the very shallow roof pitch on this curved roof cabin is very shallow we recommend the use of roofing felt under the shingles together with shingle glue.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
3.00m x 2.40m
2.80m x 2.20m
2.74m x 2.14m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
151cm x 199cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.