Justine Log Cabin 5.00m x 2.50mSKU: 40.7278
The 40mm double glazed Justine Log Cabin. This building measures 5.00m x 2.50m and is below 2.5m in height. Ideal for Irish gardens and great for use as a small garden office.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Justine log cabin is designed to be a light and airy building. Featuring double doors and two opening windows which allows the light to stream in while leaving three walls solid so you can put desks, sofas or other items against them making a very practical building.
The Justine Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Transverse apex Design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.00m x 2.50m
- Building Footprint: 4.80m x 2.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.72m x 2.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.43m
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- Front/back Overhang: +-0.35m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
5.00m x 2.50m
4.80m x 2.30m
4.72m x 2.22m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
162cm x 188cm
2 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.