Julia Log Cabin 3.00m x 5.00mSKU: 40.7270
40mm double glazed Julia Log Cabin measures 3.00m x 5.00m and is below 2.5m in height.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Julia Log cabin is an apex roof design with double doors and single opening window. Double glazed and with substantial 40mm logs this log cabin could be used as a small garden office with the application of insulation in both the roof and floor.
The Julia Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- One opening window
- Apex roof design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.00m x 5.00m
- Building Footprint: 2.80m x 4.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 2.72m x 4.72m
- Ridge Height: 2.36m
- Eaves Height: 2.05m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Side Overhang: +-0.35m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- 5% Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 5m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
3.00m x 5.00m
2.80 x 4.80m
2.72m x 4.72m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
162cm x 188cm
1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.