Javea Log Cabin 5.95m x 8.08mSKU: 40.7323
One of our larger log cabins, made from 45mm thick logs the Javea measures 5.95m x 8.00m.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Javea Log Cabin features as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs.
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Four doors, one half glazed.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Double glazing.
- Roofing felt.
- Foundation beams.
- Instruction manual.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.95m x 8.08m.
- Building Footprint: 5.75m x 7.80m.
- Ridge Height: 3.17m.
- Eaves Height: 2.16m.
- Door Height (including frame): 2.03m approx.
- Canopy Area: 2.85m x 2.04m
- Internal Dimensions:
- Room One: 5.95m x 3.26m.
- Room Two: 2.80m x 2.40m.
- Room Three: 2.80m x 2.40m.
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin.
- 5% Finger Joints.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- 14% moisture content.
- Dutch Standards.
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
Please note: If foundation beams other than the standard foundations that are included in the kit are ordered – You will need to cut these to the necessary size for this Log Cabin.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins over 6m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
5.95m x 8.08m
5.75m x 7.80m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
86cm x 195cm + (3x) 76cm x 195cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.