Jannie Log Cabin 5.76m x 3.00mSKU: 40.7028
The Jannie corner log cabin in 45mm wall logs with double glazed windows. Perfect for a summerhouse and entertainment area for all of your guests, fitting for most garden types.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Jannie Log Cabin with Gazebo features as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the inclining angles)
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.00m x 5.76m
- Log Dimensions 3.00m x 3.00m with 2.76m side canopy.
- Foot print: 5.56m x 2.80m
- Internal Dimensions: Refer to plan
- Ridge Height: 2.919m
- Eaves Height: 2.16m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.15m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints-in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- 14% moisture content
This cabin is a ‘special’ stock item and not available in the current catalogue or with Retailers of our products. The Jannie has changed to DG as standard on the 5/4/2019.
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
5.76m x 3.00m
5.56m x 2.80m
2.76m x 2.76m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
143cm x 184cm
2 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.