Extension 28mm 1.60m x 2.20m Log CabinSKU: 40.1622
Log Cabin Extension shed Annexe cancan be attached to the rear or sides of a log cabin or structure.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The 28mm Storage Annexe features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Single door
- Quality door fittings
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 1.60m x 2.20m
- Footprint: 1.50m x 2.20m
- Height: 1.92m
- Eaves Height: 1.73m
- Entry Height: 1.50m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce Logs
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Recessed Grooves in the 90-degree corner joint of the logs
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.