Ennis Log Cabin 5.34m x 5.40mSKU: 40.7318
Made with 70mm tongue and groove logs, paired with double glazed windows. The Ennis Log Cabin can be used all year around.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Ennis Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 27mm floor and roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- Four doors, one glazed
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 5.34m x 5.40m.
- Building Footprint: 5.14m x 5.20m.
- Ridge Height: 2.97m.
- Eaves Height: 2.36m.
- Door Height (including frame): 2.03m approx
- Canopy Area: 1.50m x 5.00m
- Room One: 2.50m x 5.00m.
- Room Two: 2.50m x 3.23m.
- Room Three: 1.50m x 1.70m.
- Room Four: 0.93m x 1.70m
Please note: The height of the Log Cabin will be increased by 70mm if the foundation beams provided are used.
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin.
- 5% Finger Joints.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10 year anti rot promise.
- 14% moisture content.
- Dutch Standards.
We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far more superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin. Ordinary felt will last two – three years. Shingles will last for at least 15 years and it is unlikely you will ever need to replace them.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 6m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
5.34m x 5.40m
5.14m x 5.20m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
90cm x 196cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.