Dagmar Log Cabin 3.50m x 3.50mSKU: 40.0801
Dagmar Corner Log Cabin is the ideal garden summerhouse with double doors and two opening windows.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A familiar style, the Dagmar Log Cabin is the largest of the pentagonal range in 28mm interlocking wall logs. With the same stunning pyramid roof, this model benefits from a large internal space.
The Dagmar Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Roofing felt
- Instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the inclining angles)
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 3.50m x 3.50m
- Building Footprint: 3.30m x 3.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.24m x 3.24m
- Ridge Height: 2.98m
- Eaves Height: 2.18m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Overhang (all sides): 0.15m approx.
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin
- No Finger Joints in-wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 14% moisture content
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
We highly recommend roof shingles with your log cabin: The overall finish is transforming your product into a superior log cabin. Shingles will last for a minimum of 15 years and it is very unlikely you will ever need to replace them. Please note roof felt will need replaced regularly every 2 – 3 years.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 4m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
3.50m x 3.50m
3.30m x 3.30m
3.24m x 3.24m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
120cm x 188cm
2 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.