Charlie Log Cabin 4.50m x 3.50mSKU: 40.7363
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Charlie Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Fully glazed double door.
- Panoramic window.
- Toughened double glazing.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Standard foundation beams.
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards.
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 3.50m
- Building Footprint: 4.30m x 3.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.22m x 3.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.28m
- Front Eaves Height: 2.22m
- Back Eaves Height: 2.16m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.94m
- Overhang: +-0.2m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width|
Log cabins up to 5m wide
|Log Cabin Depth|
Log Cabins up to 5m depth
|Log Cabin Height|
Under 2.5m Height
4.50m x 3.50m
4.30m x 3.30m
|Log Cabin Thickness|
|Rooms / Areas|
160cm x 190cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.