Casper Log Cabin 9.00m x 4.00mSKU: 40.0879
A beautiful design, the Casper Log Cabin is a 58mm log wall and challenges the traditional garden cabin.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 58mm interlocking wall logs.
- Conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Double bi-folding doors.
- Double panoramic window.
- Double glazing.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards.
- Standard foundation beams.
- Instruction manual.
- Overall Dimensions: 9.00m x 4.00m
- Building Footprint: 8.80m x 3.80m
- Cabin Internal Dimensions: 4.58m x 3.68m
- Veranda Internal Dimensions: 3.68m x 3.68m
- Ridge Height: 2.36m
- Overhang: +-0.1m
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Slow grown Spruce.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- Dutch Standards.
PLEASE NOTE: EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
DELIVERY NOTE: If EPDM is ordered this is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL require an extended delivery time of approximately two additional weeks.
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins over 6m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 4m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Under 2.5m Height
9.00m x 4.00m
8.80m x 3.80m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
260cm x 196cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.