Wagon 360 Log Cabin 3.60m x 2.37cmSKU: 40.0181
Ideal as a Garden office, Summerhouse or accommodation either rented for holiday parks or for private use.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Shepherd Hut 360 features as standard:
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- Floor and Roof cladding has a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- Inner laminated and curved trusses
- Two double glazed windows- One of which is opening.
- Half glazed door.
- Supplied with standard roofing felt.
- Substantial painted Metal wheels, axles and supports
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for level positioning.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the timber subframe
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy duty construction.
- Access steps.
- Single door.
- High quality window and door fittings.
- Torx screws as standard including torx bits.
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
ALL is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
This product is actually hugely over engineered with metal brackets, 90 degree brackets and plates, all of which is unnecessary in the UK market but does display the massive quality you will receive on order as this is designed for Germany and Holland.
Only for static use and props must be used all the time.
Door and windows can be placed in any position as required at the point of installation.
Dimensions of the Shepherd Hut – 360:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.40m x 3.64m
- Ridge Height: 3.19m – (Height with wheels on)
- Eaves Height: 1.85m
- 19mm cladding – Untreated Spruce
- 19mm Roof and floorRoof overhang to the side: +-5cm
- Roof overhang front: +-15cmRoof overhang rear: +-15cm
- Center of supporting pins – 212cm x 191cm
- Diameter of wheels: +-650mm
- Height from Chassis to centre of the spindle of the wheels: +-325mm
- Frame Depth: 45mm
Our customers prefer to use our felt shingles on this particular building. In order to cover the roof you will require five packs together with felt shingle glue for applying. Please ensure you have a layer of felt underneath. We also recommend the use of Felt shingle Glue when applying shingles with this low roof pitch.
Supplied untreated to enable you to finish to the standard you require with insulation, panelling, lining, painting etc.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 4m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 3m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
3.60m x 2.37cm
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
88cm x 185cm
1 (Fixed) + 1 (Can Be Opened)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.