Gypsy Caravan Log Cabin 2.40m x 5.00mSKU: 40.0170
Our Shepherd hut Gypsy caravan includes a front porch double gate mounted on two-way action sprung hinges and railings with ample room inside for a number of applications.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Shepherd Hut – Gypsy Caravan features as standard:
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- Floor and Roof cladding has a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- Inner laminated and curved trusses
- Full fixed windows to the front
- Double Glazing
- Two Fixed side windows – Positions of the side windows can be moved as required.
- One rear Tilt and Turn mechanism opening window
- Double opening porch gates – double action hinge for bi folding and ease of access. The spring can be tensioned as required by means of pins supplied.
- Supplied with standard roofing felt.
- Substantial painted Metal wheels, axles and supports
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for level positioning.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the timber subframe
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy duty construction.
- Access steps.
- Double door half glazed door.
- High quality window and door fittings.
- Torx screws as standard including torx bits.
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
- ALL is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
This product is actually hugely over engineered with metal brackets, 90 degree brackets and plates, all of which is unnecessary in the UK market but does display the massive quality you will receive on order as this is designed for Germany and Holland.
Only for static use and props must be used all the time.
Dimensions of the Shepherd Hut – Gypsy Caravan:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.41 x 5.01m
- Wall Dimensions: 2.40 x 4.20m
- Ridge Height: 3.19m – (Height with wheels on)
- Eaves Height: 1.85m
- 19mm cladding – Untreated Spruce
- 19mm Roof and floor
- Roof overhang to the side: +-5cm
- Roof overhang front: +-15cm
- Roof overhang rear: +-15cm
- Center of supporting pins – 301cm x 183cm
- Diameter of wheels: +-650mm
- Height from Chassis to centre of the spindle of the wheels: +-325mm
- Frame Depth: 45mm
Our customers prefer to use our felt shingles on this particular building. In order to cover the roof you will require seven packs together with felt shingle glue for applying. Please ensure you have a layer of felt underneath.
Supplied untreated to enable you to finish to the standard you require with insulation, panelling, lining, painting etc.
If you require measurements to investigate the possibilities of a traditional tine roof:
- Width of curve: 2410mm
- Height: 400mm
- Roof sheet of 3000mm will give 100mm overhang either side.
PDF SPECIFICATION DOWNLOAD
Tuindeco International B.V.
|Log Cabin Width||
Log cabins up to 3m wide
|Log Cabin Depth||
Log Cabins up to 5m depth
|Log Cabin Height||
Over 2.5m Height
2.40m x 5.00m
2.40m x 5.00m
|Log Cabin Thickness||
|Rooms / Areas||
138cm x 185cm
1 (Can Be Opened), 4 (Fixed)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.